11/4/09


Ireland...one week from today I am heading back to the Emerald Isle. Last year I had the opportunity to speak at a women's conference at a retreat center outside of Dublin. I must have done a decent job since they invited me back to speak at their conference this year as well. I am looking forward to reconnecting with those I met last year as well as meetng new people.
This year instead of taking an entire team, I have the privledge of traveling with my ministry partner, Leona Seller. Leona will be sharing with the ladies using her gift of singing as well as sharing her story with the ladies. I am looking forward to seeing all that God is going to do through Leona sharing her life with those who attend the conference.
Please pray for us as we finish up the final details and preperation on messages and music. We will be posting updates here throughout the week that we are gone.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I am so excited for the two of you and the experiences you are going to have, as well for the people there who will get to hear you awesome ladies speak and sing and just see the love of Jesus through you! I am and will be praying for safe travels and just an all around great trip. I'll miss you guys! Love you lots!