2/13/13

Wednesday morning

I am just getting ready to start the next day of leadship training here in Nairobi.  Today we will be discussing the qualities of Servanthood, Self-Discipline and Generosity as a leader.  Please pray for these women as they are being elevated to positions of leadership, that they will grasp the qualities that will make them effective, Godly leaders here in Africa.  This is a new arena for women in Africa.  They have not been seen as equals and are now seeing opportunities open up to them that were not possible a few years ago.  Our prayer is that as they are given authority they will be prepared to handle it and make the most of the opportunities.

As for other things going on over here...we went out last night for the first time since moving downtown.  Nairobi is not super safe at night on the streets so we have mostly been sticking to our hotel....and we have been busy preparing for the next days teaching anyway, but last night we went out.  It was fun, but man I cannot believe how many people are out in the streets all the time.  There is never a quiet moment in this city.  And I mean never!

Well I need I go, my students are coming.

No comments: