2/28/12

Monday

Monday, Day 5- Valerie

 

Another busy day in paradise.  Once again we walked over to la Fuente after breakfast and once there began to paint.  There is much to do and so we work very hard.  Mima and Maya (Maya’s mom and Pastor Keith’s wife) prepared for us a great sopa de frijoles with all the trimmings.  So it was a 9-4 day of work, it looks so good and I’m so thankful to show our love for Christ and His people through this effort.  A friend has prepared encouragement cards for me to read each day and one I read today reminds me to “Relax! It’s all in God’s hands” with Psalm 3:5 to say “I like down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.”  And that is so true!  Even though we were all exhausted we trekked into the centro area to eat tonight.  We had a great time relaxing, eating and lots of laughter.  John-mark and Moorea met us in town so they could share with us their favorite churro stand.  Omigosh! Never had one before and I’ll just say I’m hooked.  You’ll have to take a minute and ask one of our team for details. Now we are back at our hacienda, preparing to “lie down and sleep” in order to “wake again” and see again how our great God sustains us in these exciting days.

 

Dio te bendigo, su amigos.  Valeria 

No comments: